The miracle of symmetry

I Do not want to forget the beautifully things on earth.

Not only is beautiful, this flower in my garden, with a diameter of two cm and a height of five cm. More likely is that this flower is stepped, rather than is observed. But once found its beauty, I watch them again and again.  I found a surprising symmetry in shape and color.

It’s really a true trilogy of harmony. In his aesthetics, it’s impossible to be exceed.

The trimetric expressed in form of leaves, the trimetric in color.

The White color from the Sea pearls, and the typical patches of orchids.

A marvel of creation.

A Miracle?

A creation made with the computer?

I say one more example of God.

A miracle! Yes.

Greetings Josef Bauer

the gratis Wallpaper the symmetry

 
Used Car 2011 powered by blogger.com
Design by : Fashion