A Gila monster on earth and another on Mars

On earth

If you get to see a Gila monster like this, it is best you stay away from it!.

Courtesy of Corel Photography

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/earth/images/gila_big_jpg_image.sp.html

The source of this material is Windows to the Universe (Ventanas al Universo), in http://www.windows.ucar.edu/ from University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR). © The Regents of the University of Michigan. All rights reserved. Site policies and Waiver of Claims

I relied on the courtesy of the University that they condoned or approved the use of this photo of a Gila monster for comparison with an object found on Mars with a similar appearance. If I’m at fault with the use of this photo above let me know. Josef Bauer

Tell me everything. I really have brothers on the planet you call Earth?

... Tell me the truth: have all the extra-Martian, six wheels, or are there some that are so cute like me and do not have, wheels, or legs?

Tell me everything….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are brothers?

Greetings Josef Bauer

 
Used Car 2011 powered by blogger.com
Design by : Fashion