The green emerald

The image, like others, I’m going to show  is a UFO, but transformed from its original color. It is a new form of digital art. Ovni-Digiart I call it.

esmeralda verde v1r

The reason for the image is a mystery. In this series of images, first presented in my blog, I discuss neither the technical nor the origin or who they are, or it is, but took the pictures, which I achieved in amazing sightings, and transformed the background color, changed in structure and relief. Always keeps the original kernel and this kernel is a flying object that appeared in front of my eyes. I can not identify, that is why it is classified as a UFO or Ovni. This is art of the mystery. Enjoy the beauty of foreign origin.

Greetings Josef Bauer

esmeralda verde v1

Sister Blog:Ovni-Digiart

 
Used Car 2011 powered by blogger.com
Design by : Fashion