The Spider-Man from mars

spider man mars_1

I found a bizarre form of a spider on the ground at mars.

I named it the spider-man. This word of sure is copyrighted, here on earth, but not on mars. Therefore I can use it. But this is not at all the thing of importance about I will talk.

Do you know, I think of course you do so, the lines in the sand of the terrain of NAZCA?

 

The Spider/araƱa on NAZCA

There are many lines all around in the desert. One of them is very similar whit this I have found on Mars.

spider man mars_2

Is it causality or something else? Some times I spoke about the connection of earth and mars. This may be one more of the evidence of the similitude in artwork here and there. I know and you of sure too, all the knowledge of art and science comes from other worlds to us.

die spinne nazca  pan

nazca/spider         -            spider on mars

Greetings Josef Bauer

Fuente/credit: Mars Global Surveyor - Mars Orbiter Camera S1000780

http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/s05_s10/images/S10/S1000780.html

 

 
Used Car 2011 powered by blogger.com
Design by : Fashion