Ramparts, streets, square, on Mars

This image is a long straight line. It can be a wall alongside a road. This route passes through a roundabout and splits into a double Avenue. This leads to a round or square. Some small circular point or spheres are there, that could be ships stationed. Look and decide yourself. For my part I enjoy the beauty of these images. I leave in my fancy move some cars. Does not oblige anyone to believe or see what I see. I’m not a fanatic fan of Ufology. But confessed, I am convinced that there are other beings in space. No matter where, but that they are there, there’s no doubt about it.

Hi resolution images or Wallpaper of the road 1024x768  62.2KB

Greetings Josef Bauer

Credit: MRO HiRISE/PSP_006679_1680

 
Used Car 2011 powered by blogger.com
Design by : Fashion